Ticket Refund/Cancellation Policy
1. Tickets are valid for the date and time specified. It is your responsibility to check your tickets as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
2. Tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded. There is no re-admission to the event.
3. Tickets must not be resold for profit or commercial gain. Failure to comply will make this ticket void.
4. Stellar Projects reserves the right to refuse admission or attendance to any visitor.
5. Admission for latecomers cannot always be guaranteed, although offered wherever possible.
6. Stellar Projects reserves the right to make any alterations to an advertised event. Where an event is cancelled ticket holders will be offered either tickets for a rescheduled date (subject to availability) up to the face value of the original tickets, or if the ticket holder is unable to attend the rescheduled event, a refund of the ticket face value.
7. By attending this event or exhibition, ticket holders consent to being photographed or filmed by Stellar Projects. This may then be used for the purposes of marketing and publicity